The 20th China-ASEAN Expo (CAEXPO) is set to begin soon, announced Wei Zhaohui, secretary-general of the CAEXPO Secretariat, on Sept 11.
This year"s CAEXPO, scheduled to be held from Sept 16 to 19 in Nanning, Guangxi Zhuang autonomous region, will cover a total exhibition area of 102,000 square meters. It will gather nearly 2,000 enterprises, including 350 Fortune Global 500 and China Top 500 enterprises.
Nearly 750 enterprises from 45 countries will participate in this year's expo, with its foreign exhibition area accounting for over 30 percent of the total.
Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, and Vietnam will organize for a total of 640 companies to be featured in the ASEAN exhibition area, restoring the exhibition scale to the level before the COVID-19 pandemic. Distinctive ASEAN products will be displayed, providing visitors with a one-stop shopping experience. This year, durians from the Philippines will be exhibited at the CAEXPO for the first time.
During the CAEXPO, 19 high-level forums will be held, covering topics such as trade, production capacity, e-commerce, and environmental protection. This includes a highly anticipated China-ASEAN Agricultural Forum.
- 20th CAEXPO to open in Nanning on Sept 16
- CAEXPO puts spotlight on global commerce
- CAEXPO's imported exhibits arrive in Nanning
- 20 Tons of Musang King Durian Arrive in Nanning: To Appear at the 20th CAEXPO
- 'Charming City' exhibition to return to CAEXPO
- [@ASEAN] "China-ASEAN Expo" Painted Aircraft Makes Its Maiden Flight from Nanning to Bangkok
- China Life： Chinese women shine with She Power
- First apes at U.S. zoo receive COVID-19 vaccine made for animals， zoo official says
- China-ASEAN Expo witnesses changes in tech， life over 18 years
- 86-year-old grandma in Hebei spends most her life on traditional cheongsam
- Homemade curling videos trending in China
- Asia is young！
- Lantern Festival： A romantic celebration in China
- Super typhoon Saola leaves 1 dead, displaces over 387,000 in Philippines
- 'Escape from the British Museum' series gains online attention
- Guangxi activates emergency response for Typhoon Saola
- China Focus: New outline aimed at greater Fujian-Taiwan connectivity, integration
- Small yard, high fence
- Closer look at the China Team for Hangzhou Asiad
- China-ASEAN expo set to promote trade, investment
- China Focus: Green energy cooperation along Belt and Road illuminates Central Asia
- Xinhua Commentary: Tech suppression futile in containing China's innovation progress
- Xi, Hichilema announce elevation of China-Zambia ties
- Xi sends congratulatory letter to cross-Strait youth development forum
- Xi meets Cambodian prime minister
- Chinese immigration authority introduces new version of permanent resident card